Thursday, March 24, 2011

Back To The Familiar...


Back in NYC after almost two years.  It feels good to be back so far, minus the taxi dispatcher with an attitude.  Taxi Dispatcher: "You have six!  That cab only seats five!" And she said it again when I was about to walk to another cab.  Mumbling and grumbling under her breath both times.  No "hello" or "Excuse me?"


The baby doesn't count, lady.  He's sitting on my lap. And there are five of us...  Please don't try to make me look stupid when you were slacking and not paying attention to your job.


Ah...my New York attitude is back with a vengeance.

3 comments:

  1. Welcome home!!! Have a blast. Can't wait to hear your stories when you return. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see the pix when you come back.

    And to hear about the wide eyed wonder you'll see in the boys' eyes.

    Have a great time, mama!!

    ANd I hope you feel a bit of your old cool self.

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Please...speak your mind!