Friday, September 9, 2011

It's Been Awhile...

It's been awhile...

...since I've blogged or been consistently reading your blogs...

It's been a crazy week and a half...a friend passing away, a sudden trip out of state to her memorial service, and all the flurry of making trip arrangements for both the husband and I and my mother-in-law who graciously dropped everything at the last minute and flew out from California to take care of our butterscotch babies while we were gone.  

Not to mention all the emotions in between.

The weekend is coming and I'm hoping to get back into the blog groove again with writing my blogs (what possessed me to have more than one?) and reading yours, though life doesn't seem to be coming to a stop any time soon...

But I can't wait to connect with you all again...

I need it.