Saturday, May 12, 2012

Snapshots of Spring...

Spring is here and I am so enjoying it.  

It's been beautiful weather here in Boulder and I've been out trying to capture it in all its beauty. 

Below are a few of my favorites
highlighting what spring means to me: 




hanging out along Boulder trails 






Buds blooming in our backyard...





...Easter and colorful eggs and egg hunts...




...and green, green, greenness everywhere... 



...and last but not least,  
spring means my littlest munchkin can hang out outside now... 

He's so focused on his little finger,
though spring is all around him. 

That's okay.

I'll notice enough for the two of us. 



Joining in with the Leap into Spring! Photo Challenge: a six-week photography challenge 
aimed at capturing the beauty of spring. 
It's been a blast! 

Thanks Alicia, Kristi and Rebecca


spring photography challenge, kristi live and love out loud photo challenge, project alicia photo challenge, bumbles and light photo challenge,