Monday, December 5, 2011

A Memory Captured

There are those moments that are frozen in time by digital.  I'm thankful to have a good number of those thanks to the kiddos I have.  One such moment is below.

You see, my baby, is growing up.  In these last weeks he's been maturing at what seems like light speed.  This toddler is soaking it all in and expressing it all out in his walking, his talking, his memory, his personality.  

Sweet boy is growing fast as he's discovering the world, in all his purity. 

One such moment is below.  Just in an instant, while my back was turned, he climbed in the chair and started typing on the computer.

Yeah, like it was the most natural thing in the world.  He moved that computer mouse around too.  So grown-up.  He was on his computer like his Mommy.   And loving it. 

Unbelievable. 

In my mind's eye, though, he will always be this. 




Just linking up with Galit at These Little Waves and Alison at Mama Wants This! for their Memories Captured link celebrating those memories we get and hold dear. Feel free to link up and then go visit the others who have shared their gorgeous memories.  I promise, you will swoon.