Saturday, January 4, 2014

Starting at Square One...Again...





I find with life happening, it is tough to blog which is ironic because I started this blog mainly to chronicle this time in my life as a woman, a writer,a wife, a mother, a transplant from New York City living now in Boulder, Colorado.

It seems like life is happening too fast and my fingers are a little too slow when it comes to getting on the laptop.  I'm sure there are those of you out there who can relate.

I'm not giving up though. This blog is still my baby - along with a couple of others I have - and I plan to nurture it in the next coming months.  Really pay attention to it in the midst of the craziness that is life.  Have it available to share with you.   There may even be an updated look/design in the future.

Once again, it feels like I'm starting at square one.   I feel like I've had several of these "starts" in the last year.  I'm brand new again.  Have to figure it all out - again.

This is good, I believe, for me personally.  A little lesson in perseverance.  And faith.

I can wake this sleeping baby and keep her active.   She'll be my vessel for sharing, for leading me places, for reconnecting me back into a wonderful blog community.


It's at times intimidating.  Remember, I have had several of these "starts" before.

I look forward to it, though.

It will be so worth it.





How do you manage to find time to blog while life is in full swing?  How do you plan your schedule to make time for your blog?  This inquiring mind would love to know.