Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Tis' the Season to Remember The Special Moments

Reminder to self: in all the chaotic busyness of the holiday season, tis' the time to enjoy and embrace those moments that truly make the season special...










My son and his Kindergarten class singing holiday songs to a group of senior citizens at a senior residence.










The boys keeping track of the days until Santa comes with the Advent Calendar.















Watching my oldest son decorate the tree with his Dad while Christmas music plays in the background.










The Baby's first Christmas stocking. This is Baby's First Christmas, after all.



These special moments are truly what this season is all about.


Of course, I may just have to print this blog entry and carry it with me to remind myself as I'm speeding through the Home Goods store picking up last minute Christmas gifts...


What have been the special moments for you this holiday season?

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, baby's first Christmas! How wonderfully special! I hope you took lots of photos and spent lots of time reveling in the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mrs. M,

    It was a special time. We did take a bunch of photos. All the kids seemed to have a great time, including Baby, though he did fall asleep in the middle of opening presents. I guess unwrapping gifts can be exhausting. :-))

    ReplyDelete

Please...speak your mind!